Language Courses

What is the best English course for me?

The majority of overseas students come to Australia to study English at any approved English school. English courses can be done either at private English schools, Universities or Vocational schools / TAFE.

Depending on what you want to learn and your future goals, there are many courses to choose from that can help you achieve your objective. Some schools have specially designed courses to prepare you for exams like IELTS or Cambridge. Some have courses that help you with your study and learning skills for a Vocational school or University like English for Academic Purposes (EAP). Some have courses that improve your English work skills.


What is attendance?

Attendance is calculated based on the days that you go to class at your school. If you are on a student visa, part of your visa condition states you need a minimum of 80% attendance when you finish your course.


Contact Us >>



All Courses

General English
IELTS Preparation
Academic English
Cambridge Preparation
Business English
Teaching English Courses

Application Process for English Courses

Have a Valid Passport
Get a Valid Visa
Choose the Best Course for You
Enrol to Your Course
Apply for Your Visa with Us
and enjoy Australia!

© 2023 Information Planet