Study in SAE INSTITUTE Brisbane
One of the world’s leading creative media institutions, SAE builds on a proud tradition of exceptional post-secondary education spanning 54 campuses in 28 countries.
SAE Brisbane campus is an architecturally designed and award-winning building conveniently located in the city’s West End. You will have access to state-of-the-art studios and equipment, a teaching and learning team committed to excellence in education, and specialist training. SAE Brisbane is a mecca for creative types including animators, audio engineers, film makers, game and graphic designers.
The school is responsive to the dynamic and evolving nature of these industries. They keep their finger on the pulse and think outside the square to help you reach your potential and realise your dreams.
SAE offers accredited fast-track learning pathways so you can be industry-ready and on your way to that dream job faster. If you are willing to put in the hard yards, then our intensive fast-track options mean you will be degree qualified in 2 years. The school has been training industry-ready graduates since 1976. They are great at what they do – that’s why they're an industry leader in creative media education. SAE Institute is a Partner Institution of Middlesex University with whom it has validated its European degree programmes delivered at its UK, European and selected external campuses.
Follow your passion into the creative digital world with the help of SAE Institute. SAE's team of industry-experienced lecturers and hands-on practical approach to teaching provides students with a level of knowledge crucial to entering the workplace after graduation.
campus/Campus InformationNear to:
- Brisbane CBD
- Presbyterian Church of Queensland
- Milton ferry terminal
- West End State School
- West End Markets
- Davies Park Market
- West End Gas Stripping Tower
- Mappin's Nursery & Aquarium
- Urban Climb West End
- Coles Supermarkets
Why choose this campus
- An outstanding campus in Brisbane’s creative hub
- A culture of collaborative and interdisciplinary practice
- A team of staff with professional experience in some of the largest and most significant creative media companies
- An active and welcoming student body offering a number of social clubs and extra curricular activities
- Professional development opportunities through work placements, internships and volunteering
- Seven large digital and analog recording studios
- Four live recording rooms
- Industry standard Cyclorama film studio
- Large multi-purpose soundstage
- Film Theatrette with cinema seating
- Creative Study Spaces
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality HeadSet
- Perception Neuron Motion Capture suit
- Student Common Area with gaming
- Rooftop balcony with city views
- Fully-stocked Library
OtherDiploma of Augmented and Virtual RealityBachelor of Design (Web Design)Diploma of 3D AnimationDiploma of 3D AnimationBachelor of Design (Graphic Design)Bachelor of Design (Graphic Design)Bachelor of AnimationBachelor of AnimationAssociate Degree of FilmAssociate Degree of FilmAssociate Degree of Design (Graphic Design)Associate Degree of Design (Graphic Design)Associate Degree of AnimationAssociate Degree of AnimationDiploma of Graphic DesignDiploma of Graphic DesignDiploma of FilmDiploma of FilmDiploma of Music ProductionDiploma of Music ProductionDiploma of Audio ProductionDiploma of Audio ProductionBachelor of Games DevelopmentBachelor of Games DevelopmentAssociate Degree of Games DevelopmentAssociate Degree of Games DevelopmentDiploma of Games DevelopmentDiploma of Games DevelopmentBachelor of FilmBachelor of FilmAssociate Degree of AudioAssociate Degree of AudioBachelor of AudioBachelor of Audio
very dissatisfiedvery satisfied
- International Students: 25
- Domestic Students: 75
© 2015 Information Planet