Study in NAVITAS Darwin
Navitas English is the larger provider of English language training in Australia. Each year at our eight schools we teach English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) to more than 8000 students of over 50 nationalities. We've been doing it for more than 30 years.
We're passionate about helping people change their lives. With English language training, we can connect cultures and help you change your future. And our training meets the requirements of higher education providers, community and industry.
Whatever your English language goals are, Navitas English will help you achieve them.
Navitas English Darwin is located on the campus of Charles Darwin University offering great university facilities in a student friendly and relaxed city.
Our Darwin English language school is located on the campus of Charles Darvin University (CDU), 12 kilometres from the centre of Darwin.
You can take advantage of the great university facilities while studying alogside local and international students.
Darwin is a multicultural city with a broad mix of nationalities. It's a popular tourist destination, surrounded by beautiful scenery and national parks. It has a fast growing economy and a low unemployment rate, so it's easier for you to find a part-time job.
campus/Campus InformationPathways URL:http://www.navitasenglish.com/departners.htmlNear to:
- Charles Darwin University
- Rapid Creek
- Darwin Water Gardens
- Community Garden
Why choose this campus
- Located on the campus of Charles Darwin University - 12 km from city centre
- All international students in Darwin are entitled to free public transport
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Excellent job opportunities for students
- Access to all university facilities
- On campus job preparation support and access to a nationwide jobs database
- Academic counsellors and Student welfare counsellors available to help our students
- Homestay and on campus Accommodation available
- Possibility to transfer between different Navitas campuses and different Navitas courses
- Ideal for trips to Kakadu National Park, Crocodile tours, aboriginal places and many others
- Modern air conditioned premises
- Computer centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-access resource centre
- Library, cafe, bar and gym
- Interactive SMART boards
LanguageGeneral English Levels 1, 2 and 3 - Morning - Part TimeGeneral English Levels 1, 2 and 3 - Morning - Part TimeGeneral English - Level 1 - MorningGeneral English - Level 1 - MorningGeneral English - Level 3 - MorningGeneral English - Level 3 - MorningGeneral English - Level 2 - MorningGeneral English - Level 2 - Morning
very dissatisfiedvery satisfied
- Asia: 80
- Europe: 13
- Latin America: 2
- Middle East: 4
- Oceania: 1
© 2015 Information Planet